Things that have made me cry over the course of the past seven days:
- A video of baby stingrays.
- Witnessing my elderly neighbor fall.
- Driving with cold hands.
- Arguing with my husband.
- Googling terrifying diseases.
- Shoveling my driveway.
- Seeing a picture of a meteor…? (I know.)
- Thinking about the Pacific Northwest.
- Talking to my bff.
- Finding out two hours too late that Bill Nye was at the mall and that I could have been in the same building as my childhood idol/bow-tied celebrity crush while he dropped science, but instead I was at home watching Netflix.
- Watching Ben and Leslie get engaged on Parks & Rec.
- Watching Ben and Leslie get engaged on Parks & Rec. INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH BILL NYE UUUGGGGHHHHKJHHKJSDFHAKSJ.
I don’t even know if this is a complete list as I’m unlikely to remember the many events that cause me to cry on a weekly basis, just know – there is sooo much crying. BILL NYE. I MISSED BILL NYE.